All Physiotherapists at Henley Beach Physiotherapy firmly believe in a hands-on, individually tailored approach to your treatment & rehabilitation.
For relief of pain & symptoms, the most effective treatment can often be a hands-on method using variations of deep tissue massage, joint manipulation, stretching, dry needling, traction and heat therapy.
During your initial consultation with us, our Physiotherapists develop an individual treatment plan for you, to ensure maximum recovery wherever possible. In following appointments, your progress will be reviewed and treatment will be adjusted to suit your specific issue.
We routinely work with other health professionals including Doctors, various specialists, Podiatrists, and Massage Therapists to identify and address any problems when necessary.
Why choose us?
- Extensive early morning & evening appointments
- Weekend appointments
- A minimum of 30 minutes for each consultation
- Convenient onsite parking
- Direct access from Seaview Road and Military Road
- Easy access from public transport
- Minimised waiting times
- SMS appointment reminders
- All Physiotherapists are Preferrred Providers with Bupa, allowing you to receive a higher Private Health cover rebate
- All Physiotherapists are also fully accredited, and members of the APA
To make an appointment, call us on 8235 1770.